Saturday, December 1, 2012

Should I be a foreign exchange student in SPAIN, FRANCE, AUSTRALIA, or SWITZERLAND?


Should I be a foreign exchange student in SPAIN, FRANCE, AUSTRALIA, or SWITZERLAND?
I can't decide! I'm a 17 year old in America, but I'm originally from England. Apart from speaking English, I'm learning Spanish, and want to become more fluent, which is why Spain seems like a good idea. But I'm also going to self-study French, as well... They all seem like such beautiful, fun countries but I have no idea which to choose. What would you recommend, and why? And idk if it would play any part, but I'm black (Cameroonian), so preferably a country with people who generally like black people, lol. Don't want to feel uncomfortable! My main reason for wanting to do this is because I love traveling! I think its crazy that some people haven't even left their state, in the U.S. ( you don't need to be rich to travel!).There's so much to see and experience elsewhere!
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'd choose Switzerland - beautiful country with so much to see and do whether you like rural or urban areas with generally nice people that are tolerant of foreigners. Also it's not overly touristy so it still has done traditional Swiss charm.

Read more other entries :