Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hi, Somebody knows which are the consecuences fot traveling to Spain without a student visa?


Hi, Somebody knows which are the consecuences fot traveling to Spain without a student visa?
I will travel in 2 months and im late for requesting a visa for student. I already bought my ticket so I will get in the airplane even if the visa haven't arrive. somebody can help me??
Other - Spain - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Well, if you're going as a tourist, you don't WANT a student visa. You want a TOURIST visa. And you won't be allowed to stay. If you don't have the proper visa documentation, they might not even let you past customs.
2 :
If you just would like to visit Spain and spend up to 90 days there (you are asking from the US, so that's all you're allowed) you don't need a student visa! Relax....unless you are planning to try to find employment and overstay the 90 day limit, you won't have a problem

Read more other entries :