Friday, December 14, 2012

Information about student exchange at Mexico or Spain?

Information about student exchange at Mexico or Spain?
O.K I'm 16 years old and I'm very interested in doing student exchange I'm in 11th grade in high school and I would like to know if someone who has been in student exchange would give me very good details about what do i need to do like the requirements,costs,etc. I would like to go to Mexico or Spain those are my two choices.And to see where I need to go in my school for example if I need to go to my counselors or another department at my school, and if i go to Mexico, or Spain school I would like to know if i'll get my credits transferred to my school here at the United States or if l would loose them.Every single detail that you have will be very good.
Other - Mexico - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Both my nephew and niece were in Mexico on Spanish language exchange programs but just for the summer. Yes they got credit. You didn't mention your Spanish skills but most decent language programs should know about exchange programs
2 :
The ITESM (Tec de Monterrey) has a "prepa internacional" (international high school)... certain campuses only, but worth looking into. Also, there are many language schools throughout Mexico, expecially in Cuernavaca. You didn't say how your Spanish is... if you're fluent you could probably go to a regular high school there (I'm not 100% sure but you should look into it). If you haven't learned Spanish, then going to an immersion school over the summer or holidays is a great idea. I would contact the school in Mexico or Spain directly, as well as speak to y our guidance counselor. Good luck! I hope this helps. I wish I had studied abroad when I was in high school. I finally got the chance in college and it was one of the best decisions I ever made.

Read more other entries :