Friday, October 28, 2011

Travel after Schengen student visa (spain) expire?


Travel after Schengen student visa (spain) expire?
I'll be studying in Spain for a semester next year and was issued with a 180days student visa. However, I would like to travel around Europe for a month before returning home. I'm holding a passport (not US) which allows me to visit the EU countries for 90days visa-free, so will I be violating any rules for traveling for a month in EU after my Schengen student expire? i'm planning on flying to Ireland to "start" my "tourist status" few days before the expiration of my student visa. will I have any problems returning to Spain after my trip and flying back home?
Embassies & Consulates - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You will need to leave Spain after your 180 Day Visa expires. However, you should then be able to re-enter Spain using your 90 day entitlement on your EU Passport

Read more other entries :