Friday, December 7, 2012

I want to be a foreign exchange student in Spain, and I want to know what it is like there.?


I want to be a foreign exchange student in Spain, and I want to know what it is like there.?
I was just wondering if someone could tell me what it is like there. Not so much about culture, because that is what I am going there for. Such as, do they eat breakfast and when? Is it appropriate to kiss someone on the cheek as a greeting (as in many Spanish speaking countries). Would they consider me to be weird just because I am American? What do they think abut Americans? What are the guys like? (yes, I am a girl, and honestly suspect that the guys there will be different from American guys.) What about the girls? Are the teachers friendly? Are they family oriented? What is the weather like in different parts of Spain? Will I be easily accepted? I wouldn't mind if I weren't but it would sure be a lonely year. Do the kids hang out a lot after school? If you have anything else to add, it will be greatly appreciated:D And just if you are wondering, I am 15. Oh, and if you could put something about how they dress and such things in your answer, I will forever be indebted! Thank you! Muchas Gracias~
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Well, I've never studied in Spain, but I have studied abroad. I suggest you really start looking on websites and doing lots of reading on the subject. However, one question I can answer. Guys in most foreign countries think American girls are easy. Thank the media for that one.

Read more other entries :