Tuesday, December 14, 2010

What is the cost of a student to live with a host family for about eight weeks in Spain?

What is the cost of a student to live with a host family for about eight weeks in Spain?
I'm thinking about going to spain for about eight weeks during the summer. I'm a high school student so I would be living with a family. If any student has done with or anyone knows anything about this could you please tell me whatever information you know thanks so much*
Other - Spain - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Nowadays spain is more expensive than US.. but if u live with a family they'll pay food and bed jajaja... maybe 10 dollards a day..
2 :
try Valencia there are lots of these there. There was a good one called Galileo galilee but i think it has changed it's name now.
3 :
Look,I´m a Spanish citizen.If you were to come in my house,I would probably charge between 150-200 Euros a week,considering you are under the age of 18 and you would be under my responsibility (at least a little bit).This would be for a room and your own bathroom,which is what you have to ask for if you can (privacy!) http://www.cometomyhome.com/ check the web.It´s a Spanish host web.Quite good by the way. All families hosting teenagers and young people have been supervised Make sure you know where you are going (spooky? Hey,just joking here)

Read more other entries :