Friday, February 28, 2014

Will a ticket for possession of Marijuana effect my Spain visa application?


Will a ticket for possession of Marijuana effect my Spain visa application?
I have found a family to live with in Spain, and I am planning on going to school. Therefore, I am applying for a student visa. 2 years ago I got with an oz of weed, it showed up on my back round check even though in court I had to pay the court fee and couldn't get in trouble for 6months and it was supposed to be dismissed.I didn't get in trouble and I paid. What do I do?
Immigration - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
get it taken off your record...go to court and ask the judge to have it expunged. Otherwise it's gonna haunt your 'record' as long as you're alive.
2 :
No idea about Spain ... but most countries would not give you a visa

Read more other entries :