Friday, February 7, 2014

What are some good beaches in southern Spain?

What are some good beaches in southern Spain?
I'm a college student trying to find a nice beach in southern Spain for my April vacation. I'm hoping it will be warm enough by the last week of April to hang out at the beach, so I was thinking that southern Spain had the best chances of being warm. Any suggestions on which beaches are the nicest, warmest, and most fun? Thank you!
Other - Spain - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It should be warm enough to hang out on the beach, but...no guarantees. I´m pretty sure any of them....Spain is famous for the beaches. I prefer the Costa de la Luz...Atlantic coast. Less crowded and less spoiled.
2 :
Costa de la Luz has better beaches compared to the Andalusian Mediterranean beaches but the water will be a lot colder. If you want fun, go to Costa del Sol. I still find the water there a bit cold compared to Costa Blanca, though. April may be rainy but it won't be cold.

Read more other entries :