Saturday, March 1, 2014

How much does going to the university cost in Spain?

How much does going to the university cost in Spain?
I want to go study in Spain. What are the requirements? Do I have to take some kind of test? Do you have to have all As in school? I am currently in Mexico.What do I need to get my student visa? I am eighteen years old.
Studying Abroad - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The embassy will have info about study visas. And uni costs vary. Just like in Mexico.
2 :
Hi!, I am Spanish, I was born in Canary Islands, and next year I am going to Madrid university. There are both public and private universities in Spain, public universities are quite cheap, they cost 1000-2000 Euros per year plus living costs. You can live in a University residence (that´s what I´m gonna do) or you can rent a house. It´s possible that you can apply to some scolarship though. Private universities are also good, but they are much more expensive, around 6000-9000 Euros per year. You will only be required to have completed Pre-universitary education, like everywhere. You don´t need all As in the school. However, depending on the university, you might need a mark. As you are not here yet, there is no problem, because if you couldn´t study in a university due to the mark you can always choose another one. Check the government site for student Visa ingo. Here you got info about the mark you need for every degree in every university. (It´s a 0 to 14 scale, but as you are an international student I don´t really know what you´ll need) http://www.notasdecorte.info/ And here you´ve got all the degrees. http://www.gradomania.com/ I hope I´ve helped you. Good luck!

Read more other entries :