Thursday, August 1, 2013

How should I introduce myself in Spain?

How should I introduce myself in Spain?
I am going to Spain to be an exchange student and I didn't know if there was a particular way to introduce myself. I know in Korea first introductions are really important...
Other - Spain - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
iHolla! means hi with spanish como te llamas? what's ur name yo me llamo .....(my name is ....) btw ll there is pronounced as y que lenguea se habla? what language do u speak de donde eres? where are u from i'am taking a spanish course btw if u need any help u can email me :), btw i'll give u some videos which can help dnt forget i know everything about spanish .and if u need any help i'am there for u don't hesitate to ask
2 :
"Me llamo _______________" Fill in the blank with your name. At the end of the introduction, one person says "Mucho gusto", and the other responds "El gusto es mío". You'll learn all this in the classes they give you at the beginning of the session.
3 :
Hola me llamo ________ y soy de _______. (My name is ____ and I'm from _____) Soy _____________ (eg. estudiante, periodista, profesora) (I am a student, a journalist, a teacher). Normally we kiss on each cheek (it's not an actual kiss, just a cheek to cheek motion. If it's a very old/traditional person then it's better to shake hands (to be on the safe side). What you can answer when somebody introduces herself/himself is "Encantada" or "Mucho gusto"
4 :
No not really - I assume you already have a basis in spanish...just remember if someone asks something like "who is it" your response is "Soy ____". Also when meeting women (if you're male or female) you say "Holla soy ___" then kiss left cheek and then right cheek. They use encantado/a for pleased to meet you.
5 :
Hi It is custom here for women & men to greet each other with a double kiss...1 on each cheek although it is more normal for women to kiss both man & woman.....men generally kiss the women on both cheeks & they great other men with a handshake. hope this helps

Read more other entries :