Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Help! I need to get a student load for my master's in Spain?

Help! I need to get a student load for my master's in Spain?
I've already been accepted in a university in Spain where I would like to get my master's degree. I have tried to get student loans trough companies in the US and the schools I am most interested in are not within the list of "approved" schools... There are only 2 schools approved in Spain! I want to go to Pompeu Fabra and my second option is ESIC School of Business and Marketing...PLEASE HELP ME!! I need to make my first payment in like a week!! Thank you very much!
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The reality is, you're not going to get a payment that FAST! You should have said so much earlier, as it takes time to process and distribute financial aide. One thing that you can do, which maybe your only option for quick money, is to go to one of your major banks, and apply for a student loan to pay for the cost of going to school abroad. In my experience, it was a good decision because my bank gave me more time to pay off my loan, and based my payments on what i was making per year. So, Go talk to you bank! I provided some links for you, in case your from the USA.

Read more other entries :