Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My student visa extension was denied. Can I return back to Spain for a 90 day visa-free period?


My student visa extension was denied. Can I return back to Spain for a 90 day visa-free period?
I'm a high school student with a study abroad program. I had a 180 day visa... it expired March 1. I came back to the states February 8 to renew my visa so I could stay the whole school year, but it was denied for some reason. Could I go back this next week for a 90 day visa-free period? I don't want to take any serious risks.
Immigration - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you are a US citizen, a visa is not required for an entry of 90 days as a visitor to Spain. If the student visa was denied and you want to return as a visitor but actually intend to attend school, you may encounter difficulties.
2 :
If your visa was denied you cannot go back to your studies. No you cannot go back on the visa waiver program.

Read more other entries :