Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Is it possible for an exchange student from Guatemala who's living in germany for 1 year travel to spain?


Is it possible for an exchange student from Guatemala who's living in germany for 1 year travel to spain?
I have been living in Germany for 4 months, I am 16 years old, I come from Guatemala..I have been thinking about traveling to Spain is it possible..? what kind of visa do I need, and an airline like ryanair would sell me a ticket without problems, and what kind of forms will I fill in spain?
Other - Europe - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It depends on your status in Germany. If you are a legal resident and hold a residence permit, then you can use this in conjunction to travel freely as a tourist within the Schengen zone, and therefore as Spain is also a member then it is not a problem If you do not hold a residence permit then you will have to apply for a visa to visit Spain and normally this would be obtained from your home country and the Spanish embassy there. Otherwise you could try with the Spanish embassy in Germany, but if you are there illegally it will flag you of course.

Read more other entries :