Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What would I want someone to bring me from Spain?

What would I want someone to bring me from Spain?
My family is hosting a foreign exchange student from Spain this summer. She asked me if I want her to bring me anything from Spain. What do you think would be a good item that wouldn't be too expensive for her but that would be a cool present for my family and I. Any ideas?? I am open to anything.
Other - Europe - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
hi? i found this for you. hope the link help make up your mind. http://www.gocurrency.com/articles/stories-spain.htm
2 :
http://inventorspot.com/files/images/frog.img_assist_custom.jpg
3 :
Jamón, chorizo, aceitunas rellenas de anchoa, turrón...
4 :
Purses for the Women and Wallets for the Men! My parents went to Spain 5 years ago and brought me and my wife a 'Modarte' wallet and purse. Both of them are brown leather and my wife uses the purse with whatever matches but I have pocketed the same wallet for 5 years and it has not snapped a stitch and the wear has been minimal. My wife's purse still looks brand new.
5 :
football (aka soccer) jerseys pottery

Read more other entries :