Saturday, January 28, 2012

My father is a UK resident, I was born in UK & have UK pass. but live Spain, am I int´l student for UNI?

My father is a UK resident, I was born in UK & have UK pass. but live Spain, am I int´l student for UNI?
My father is a UK resident, I have lived in Spain for over 6 years and would like to go back to the UK to Uni, I was born in the UK and hold a British passport, am I considered an International student or not?
Studying Abroad - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you are under 24, they will look to the tax status of the person paying the fees. If your father will be paying the fees, his status will be used. Be sure to put his address on the UCAS form where it asks for 'permanent address'. By the way, Spanish students pay the same fees as British students so it won't change anything.
2 :
No. You are a local & eligible to the benefits. Spending time away from your nation does not make you a foreigner.

Read more other entries :