Thursday, August 7, 2014

How do student exchange programs work?


How do student exchange programs work?
I really want to do this because my mom told me she wish she would have done it when she was my age. It is a great experience. Im unsure if i want to do a student exchange program or just spend a semester in a different country. My second language I am learning right now is Spanish, so does that mean I would most likely go to Spain?
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
probably best to go to a spanish speaking country cos its difficult to learn everything from scratch, if u do this then the first months would be really difficult. Just google student exchange programmes and the name of your country and u find many organisations that organise exchange programmes, also ask at ur school if they have some cooperation and can give u advice. But be careful many organisations on the internet are a rip off.

Read more other entries :