Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Foreign exchange student to Brisbane, Australia or Madrid, Spain?

Foreign exchange student to Brisbane, Australia or Madrid, Spain?
I know that in the end it will come down to my decision of where i want to go, but does anyone have any experiences in either of these places that will help me make my decision? please help i really appreciate it! Thank you!!
Studying Abroad - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
http://www.internationaleducationmedia.com/australia/index.html AUSTRALIA is the BEST cheers
2 :
I absolutely loved Australia. I chose to study abroad there because I live in New York and Europe is close enough to go for just a week or two. Australia is so far away, I decided that if I was ever going to go there, I'd want the opportunity to stay for a few months. Once I got there I realized I'd made the right decision, because Australia is so huge you NEED a few months to explore everything. It was a great experience, and there are tons of amazing things to see and experience. I got to explore the continent with a bunch of new friends, the backpacker environment in oz is great, most of the hostels are nice enough, and the country in general is very safe. Brisbane is a lovely city and the weather is wonderful!! The Brisbane area is also perfect because you can rent a car and there is a ton to explore within just a 1-2 hour drive. Google "Fraser Island," "Surfer's Paradise," "Nimbin," and "Byron Bay" for a sample of a few attractions not far from Brisbane. I was choosing between Spain and Australia too, and I've never regret choosing Australia for a second! I do have a feeling that the experience of studying abroad in each one is very different. I'm sure Spain is great too, but I've never been there. I can tell you that Australia is probably as close as you can get to paradise. I also got to visit New Zealand on the way home, which is another fantastic place that I will probably never get the opportunity to travel to again, as it is so far away.

Read more other entries :