Thursday, July 14, 2011

Should i go to Spain or Argentina for student exchange?


Should i go to Spain or Argentina for student exchange?
What would be the best place to go? If you have personal experiences, please share :) But yeah, basically any knowledge on those 2 countries, i love to know. Ummm yeh. if you have gone to a different Spanish-speaking country, please tell me about it. so share your knowledge with me, tell me about some customs of the country and basically anything :)
Studying Abroad - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I studied abroad in Buenos Aires, Argentina in January and February. The best two months of my life. The night life is CRAZY lol and so much fun. I lived in a residence with people from all over the world all between the ages of 18 and 29. BsAs or "the Paris of the South" is something I cannot put to words...when I got home people would ask me how it was and all I could say was amazing. I can't put to words the feeling of it...its just a vibe, if you will, its the atmosphere...When I look at pictures I get an ache in my stomach I want to go back so bad. The Iguazu Falls are the most amazing thing I have ever seen. South America is cheaper than Europa. Traveling is very cheap through S. America.
2 :
haha can you do both?! i studied abroad and felt the same way as Lola...except about Granada, Spain! I have never been to Argentina, but that or Peru are definitely my top two choices for my next study abroad...but its soo hard because I just want to go relive my time in Spain. Of course I went in 2009, no eurocup excitement of 2008 and no world cup excitement of 2010 haha but spain is always exciting! I am only going to be a senior in high school but i did a summer study abroad at the university there, it was fantastic! La Alhambra is amazing and the influence of arab culture was so interesting and evident. The city wasnt too large, but everyone still lived in apartments and you could walk nearly anywhere in 30min or less. And there was still wonderful nightlifee! And they dont give a flying eff if your'e 18, just as long as you appear mature and dressed appropriately (but i am guessing you are over 18 haha). And within Europe its soo easy to travel and cheap! Take an hour flight for 50euro and youre in a whole other country and lifestyle! Its awesome! However, i believe any study abroad experience is great for broadening your horizons and just a whole new learning experience! Have fun and good luck! answer mine please? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AglwMjZoPe3XrH3Ddt25NUPsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100730050107AA79EUg

Read more other entries :