Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Where are the Coptic Orthodox churches in Spain located?

Where are the Coptic Orthodox churches in Spain located?
I'm a spanish major college student of the United States, and it is my DREAM to go to Spain to study. However, I would like to know where my church is in order to narrow my decision of exactly where to go in the country. I have searched google high and low, and haven't found anything but am POSITIVE Spain has a coptic orthodox church. Please help! God bless.
Religion & Spirituality - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Religions in Spain Christianity (Roman Catholic)   73.2% Irreligion   22.2% Islam   2.3% Judaism   0.1% Others   1.7%
2 :
Pope Shenouda`s website has a contact us link, it must be worth a try. Good luck.
3 :
Portugal.

Read more other entries :