Saturday, May 14, 2011

Can someone who studied Spanish in Spain recommend me a good school which offers decent student appartments?


Can someone who studied Spanish in Spain recommend me a good school which offers decent student appartments?
I want to study spanish in Barcelona and I've search the internet and found several private schools all offering different types of accommondation. But then when i read the reviews about the students shared appartments or residents all of them sucks!!! can anyone help me to find a good school which offers a good shared appartment?? Is it better to study to a university and if so, which universities are good?
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Check out the Spanish schools in Barcelona offered at: http://www.spanishabroad.com There are 2 Spanish schools with shared apartment options.

Read more other entries :