Sunday, June 1, 2014

Should I study abroad in Spain for a college semester?

Should I study abroad in Spain for a college semester?
I'm a high school student who plans to take around 4-5 years of Spanish. I really want to study abroad in Spain. I'm planning to take lots of APs, so should I do it? And when? Should I give myself a little time to get settled into college before doing this, or take off first semester? And what would the cost be?
Studying Abroad - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I Imagine The Trip Too Be Quite Expensive . But Yes You Should Do It . Yep ! Maybe Do It The 2nd Semester Because The First Semester Your Still Getting Settled In To College . Good Luck (:
2 :
YES!!!!! i would personally suggest going first semester sophomore year, perfect time because you already had a year to settle into a routine. you should do it, it's an awesome country and opportunity :)
3 :
How good is your SPanish?

Read more other entries :