Friday, March 7, 2014

What is a cheap student exchange program during the summer?


What is a cheap student exchange program during the summer?
I am teenager looking into going to Spain during the summer and most of the programs I looked at were very expensive like AFS and YFU. I really do not want to spend that much money. Also, I would like to stay in a homestay. Do you know if the program ASSE is a good program? Is it safe to be in a homestay? If you have any stories of a student exchange program you've been on I would love to hear it. Thanks!
Other - Europe - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I went on student exchange, but not to Europe. I went to Japan. However, all I can say is that you should look into either activities from your own school (ask the administration if they know anything), or with your local government. A lot of government agencies help young students do traveling and homestay exchanges. I recommend looking into "traveling scholarships" on Google and see what they can provide.

Read more other entries :