Friday, June 7, 2013

I have been charged with a misdemeanor in the state of Florida. Can I travel to Spain this summer?


I have been charged with a misdemeanor in the state of Florida. Can I travel to Spain this summer?
I will plead guilty to a misdemeanor charge of having an open containers of alcoholic beverages in the state of Florida. Can I still travel to Spain this summer as a student, or will the Spanish or American government make an issue of my misdemeanor? Thank you for you answers in advance.
Law Enforcement & Police - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yes, it would not matter if you had a felony conviction. A passport is not an endorcement of good character. It is merely a document that proves you're a US Citizen. Also, I have traveled to over a dozen countries and not one of them has done anythng but glance at my passport(no background check.)
2 :
ofcorse
3 :
Yes...
4 :
have fun. your fine.

Read more other entries :