Tuesday, May 7, 2013

How Can I Make Enough Money to go with The People 2 People Student Ambassadors foundation to the places below?

How Can I Make Enough Money to go with The People 2 People Student Ambassadors foundation to the places below?
Hey I was invited to go to italy france & spain i believe to be a student ambassador which make me really excited because my mom said i can go.But I want to help my mom with the money which is "5,000-7,000$$ dollars".What can I possibly do because i cant work til January and it for Next Summer.
Other - Destinations - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Wow I feel ya. I was invited to go to England, France, and the Netherlands. Your trip will cost $6,399 I got that from http://www.studentambassadors.org/pdf/09/2009-Application-Book.pdf if you want to check that out, it has a lot of useful information. What I am doing for money is looking everywhere to find a job and applying. You can also try asking neighbors with kids to babysit. Also I am trying a yard sale and selling stuff on eBay. It isn't real easy getting money but it looks like the trip will be very rewarding and I can't wait! Good luck and have fun!

Read more other entries :