Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Becoming a exchange student in Spain..?


Becoming a exchange student in Spain..?
I am 15, and I live in Devon, England. I am extremely interested in languages, particularly Spanish. Which I have taken for GCSE, and I am pretty good at it and I enjoy it. I understand that to truly become fluent in a language, you need to experience it first hand in a true Spanish culture and environment. I have just done work experience in a language school in which students come over to learn English. Watching them learn really made me realize that was what I wanted to do. I am pretty clueless on how to deal with my plans, as I wouldn't know how to go about moving to another country or what program to use. I realize that it will cost and that it will be hard, but it is something I really want to do. However, I'm not sure what my parents will think about this, so I thought that I would get all the information first before I discuss the matter with them. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you! :)
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
There are official exchange programs where a lot of the hassles are taken care of for you. Your school should have information on exchanges they participate in. I know the agencies that handle these in the U.S., but I don't know if they do European exchanges as well. If your school doesn't have the information, Google "language schools Spain" or "exchange programs Spain". It should be quite easy since you are all EU residents- you don't even really need a student visa.

Read more other entries :