Sunday, January 1, 2012

Student Visa for Spain?


Student Visa for Spain?
I am from the US and i really want to go to a college in Spain. I am currently a sophomore in high school so i have two years before i go off to college (hopefully in Spain). I'm wondering how hard it is to get a Student visa for Spain, and how long they last? What kinds of documentation would I have to show? Just anything i would need to know... Also, which school are the best. I've been looking at Malaga University, but i don't know. Thanks
Other - Spain - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
did you try the pages of the Spanish embassy? Try it there. You can also look for an exchange program.
2 :
Here's a guide that might be useful to you in how to apply for a student via in Spain - http://www.tumbit.com/how-to-guides/articles/100-applying-for-a-student-visa.html

Read more other entries :