Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Student Visa (Spain) issues... HELP?

Student Visa (Spain) issues... HELP?
Okay heres the thing: I am trying to get to Spain on a student Visa. My program is flexible and I was supposed to start this weekend but I had some issues gathering documents for my visa application. Now I am ready to go to Miami but I am having some problems. First of all, The consulate has yet to answer my emails, calls, and contact forms. When I call them I have to go through a long list of recordings to get to an operator- and EVERY TIME it says that there is no one to answer my call and to call back later. I have to make an appointment with the consulate to apply- how can I make an appointment when no one will get back to me or answer my calls? Second- Like I said- My start date was Sept 5 but of course now I have to wait until later to go because of this visa thing. Is there anyone out there who knows if the school needs to send documents with a new start date? Or can I get by with having a different start date on the application? I have been really stressed out and ANY HELP or advice is greatly appreciated!
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hello Eurpean consulates do not believe in providing good service. It does not matter to them if anyone coming to their country or not. They are happy with themself. My Openion for you You do not need to book an appointment to submit your documents in consulate or embassy. Just go to the embassy in the morning at 9 a.m and submit your file. they will accept it. Secondly You are required to get extension letter from the school or college from spain . Ask them they will provide you extension letter with new course start date. make sure you submit your case atleast 30 days prior to your course start date. because these embassies takes alot of time in completing the visa process. Do not forget any documents otherwise they will reject your file. also fill your application form properly.

Read more other entries :