Friday, October 7, 2011

I want to be a Foreign Exchange student next year and I cant decided between Spain or Italy.So Spain or Italy?

I want to be a Foreign Exchange student next year and I cant decided between Spain or Italy.So Spain or Italy?
I have taken two years of Spanish so it would be easier to learn the language faster, but Italian would be cool to know too.
Studying Abroad - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hah, I asked the same question as you, only it involved France and Germany. Wait--you answered it. So I'll answer yours. I think Italy maybe, I've been there and it's absolutely gorgeous, everyone there is really nice. I don't know what Spain is like, I've never been, but I'd go for Italy.
2 :
Go Italy. That way you know fluent Italian, and still some Spanish. Haha, i'm just about to ask the same question, Switzerland or Norway
3 :
Good luck with whichever country you decide to go for . If you DO decide on Spain, please find a few links here that you may find useful ..... http://www.tumbit.com/how-to-guides/articles/102-applying-for-a-student-exchange-program-in-spain.html http://www.tumbit.com/how-to-guides/childbirth-and-education.html

Read more other entries :