Saturday, October 1, 2011

I live in the US and am going to Spain for 2 weeks for a student field trip, can I bring American money?

I live in the US and am going to Spain for 2 weeks for a student field trip, can I bring American money?
I plan on bringing $500 in American money, but since the currency in Spain is euros, what do I do??
Other - United States - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
When you get to the airport you can change it, or do it at a local bank in Spain.
2 :
You change it up into Euros before you go. They aren't gonna except dollars out there.
3 :
There are money changers there for sure. Or if u got a visa card u can call ur bank and let them know ure going to spain and theyll ask u when ure going and when ure coming back. Then if u use ur card to purchase something theyll just convert euros to dollars and thats how much its charged in ur card. If u plan on taking out money in an atm ask ur bank first how much theyll charge u for d transaction! Have fun

Read more other entries :