Tuesday, January 28, 2014

How can I get a multiple schengen visa? I'm a student in UK and non EU/UK resident?


How can I get a multiple schengen visa? I'm a student in UK and non EU/UK resident?
I have visas for Sweden (student visa for 6-month), Spain and Poland. Where I should apply for schengen visa in UK? Is it possible to get visa for 3 months? Thanks!
Embassies & Consulates - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The UK is not party to the Schengen agreement. If you want to apply for a Schengen visa, you should do so at the Embassy of the country which is your main destination, even if it is not the country you are entering first Your question is a little confusing as you are issued with a Schengen visa alongside a work or student visa in a Schengen country. Are you perhaps exaggerating? Schengen visas are valid for six months and allow you a maximum stay of 90 days within the Schegen countries. You must have at least three months validity remaining on your student visa on the date of your return from holiday to be able to apply for a Schengen visa from the UK.

Read more other entries :