Monday, July 7, 2014

What can I not take in a backpack on trains in Spain>?

What can I not take in a backpack on trains in Spain>?
I am an American student stdying in Madrid for a semester. I am will be taking the Avant train to Toledo soon, and I have never done trains in Spain before. Is there anything that I can's take in my backpack. For instance, if I buy a knife in Toledo, will they let me take it in my backpack onto the train? Thanks.
Other - Spain - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'm from Spain. As far as I know you can carry those things with you. Bagagges are X-Ray checked only in some trains but the kind of knifes sold in Toledo are souvenir types, I think you will have no problem at all.
2 :
Anything goes in Spain, but why would you want to take a knife on the train anyway?? This may cause you problems so why bother.
3 :
Why do you need to buy a knife in Toledo? I think is a bad idea to buy knives from Toledo or any where else... and i dont think they let you have it, ill tell them that you have a knive, o.k.?

Read more other entries :