Monday, April 28, 2014

What types of clothes should I be buying to look good in Spain?


What types of clothes should I be buying to look good in Spain?
Im going to Spain next semester and I want to "fit in" for the most part. I was wondering what I should be buying now to build up a small base wardrobe before I get over there. Im the type of guy who loves gym shorts and cutoffs so I obviously need some help on what to be buying. Im a college student so money is somewhat tight.
Fashion & Accessories - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
spain clothes obviously
2 :
Where are you going? Barcelona/Madrid or down south? Or somewhere else? It kind of depends - the weather is very different in different parts of the country, and I think it's also fair to say that styles in Barcelona are kind of different to elsewhere too.
3 :
look it up
4 :
I was there for three months this year, which would be the spring semester I guess around the same time your going...I have to tell you that it is going to be cold!!! I studied in Salamanca, Spain which is about 2 hours from Madrid and it was really cold...It will probably rain a lot and let me tell you from experience you'll probably going out a lot a night, trust me you have to have warm clothes. Another thing is, well I'm from California so the guys here dress totally different then the guys in Spain...guys in Spain generally dress very nice, clean cut, I guess you could say very preppy. I hope this helps you, and if you have any other questions just feel free to ask me.

Read more other entries :