Friday, September 28, 2012

What should I do if my Spain visa isn't ready before my trip?

What should I do if my Spain visa isn't ready before my trip?
I turned in my application for a student visa to Spain over a month ago, and I'm leaving in less than a week. They had said that I should call the week before I leave, but I only got a recording when I did call. What can I do to get my visa? Or what should I do if it's not ready? I'm from the US. My application is through the DC Consulate. And I need the visa because I'm studying for 6 months
Other - Spain - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Where are you traveling from?? That might make a diffrence... Usually there is no need to have a Visa to come to spain... (of course it depends on the country...)
2 :
You need to get in contact with the consulate Telephone: 202 - 728 2330 Email: cog.washington@mae.es Maybe they can turn back your passport so that you can travel for three months visa-free and after the visa has been processed they'll send it to the Spanish immigration office of the town you are studying so it can be issued over there. But that is all subject to agreement. Source(s): http://www.maec.es/subwebs/Consulados/Washington/es/home/Paginas/Home.aspx

Read more other entries :