Tuesday, May 1, 2012

What's the turnaround time for 6mo student VISA to Spain via Miami Consulate?


What's the turnaround time for 6mo student VISA to Spain via Miami Consulate?
Short story: I'm applying for a 6-month student visa to live in Spain, and I am applying via the Spanish Embassy in Miami. Timing is crucial as I'm trying to make a class in Spain. I called the office and confirmed with two different people that I can get my papers/passport back in TWO WEEKS. If that remains true, I am fine. But I'm getting nervous and would like to hear from people who have gone through this same process recently. If you have applied for a 6-month student VISA for Spain via the Miami, Fla., consulate, how long did it take for you to get your papers/passport back? THANK YOU!
Other - Spain - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Maybe try asking this in the US Miami page. You might have more luck there.

Read more other entries :