Monday, November 28, 2011

Where should I choose for an exchange student trip? Italy, France or Spain?


Where should I choose for an exchange student trip? Italy, France or Spain?
I need to decide quickly and I can't make up my mind
Studying Abroad - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I would choose either France or Spain. Depends on what kind of culture you're most interested in. I myself am thinking about going to Spain for the summer and i couldn't be more excited about it! Besides, once you get there, traveling is super cheap. So even if you're in France, you could fly to Spain for a weekend for lik 50 bucks.
2 :
If I had to choose, Italy is the place to go out of the three. Be careful on answers ... there are paid recruiters from YFI and other companies who give advice looking to meet quotas on here.
3 :
Honestly any of those choices would be remarkable! When I study abroad I am choosing Paris, France. Can't get any better than that! Good luck picking, and enjoy!!
4 :
I studied in Italy and later traveled through France and Spain before I came back home. I would either do France or Italy for the majority of my time there. Spain is nice to see, but nothing as thrilling as the other two countries (besides Barcelona- that's a whole other story- I LOVED that city.)
5 :
Where you go is a highly personal question -- it depends on many factors including culture, language, education, etc. Is there a particular language you know or would like to learn? Is there a particular culture (food, customs, family relationships, etc.) that interests you? Would going to any particular country be helpful for your future career? What do your parents, teachers, friends, and others that know you say? Try checking out cultures-shocked.org too. Good luck to you!

Read more other entries :