Saturday, April 7, 2012

can I work with a student visa in spain?

can I work with a student visa in spain?
I know people might so "NO YOU CANT BECAUSE ITS A STUDENT VISA" But I used to live in Japan for several years and on a student visa and I was able to work 20 hours per week but I had to get "special permission" from the government. On this paper I have about spain it says You cannot Work with a student visa, But Im not planning on Working full time, just part time like in Japan where it was possible but stated the same thing that you cannot work. but actually you could legally work part time, but isnt spain the same? everyone keeps on exagerating about how strict it is, and Im pretty sure JAPAN is the most strictest country in the world in terms of Immigrants and Iw as able to do it and many other things.
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Most student visa's to countries in the EU will allow you to work at most 20 hours a week while university is in session. Some students, however, who are only studying for one semester or shorter, may not be eligible to work, just b/c they will only be in the country for a short amount of time.

Read more other entries :